New version of Mondrian

Alexandre Bergel
Hi!

In the last version of Mondrian, all tests are green. In addition, I made a number of refactorings. If your code is broken and you can't update, just shout.

The classes
        MOFigureDeselection and MOFigureSelection have been renamed into MOElementDeselection and MOElementSelection respectively

MondrianPaintings and Glamour-Tests-Morphic have been updated accordingly.

Something that might make happy some of you. You can now select more than one node. Very handy when dragging and dropping. Just use the Cmd key.

Version 560: fixed the remaining bug of Formsshape. all tests are green
Version 561: Selection multiple of elements. Group of multi-nodes be drag-and-dropped. Use the command key to select more than one
Version 562: Selection box. click in the background to select several elements
Version 563: merged with tg.560

Cheers,
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: New version of Mondrian

Tudor Girba
That is really great!

Just a thing about multiple selection. You should start drawing the selection rectangle on mouseDown: not on mouseUp:.

Other than that it looks pretty cool. I will test some more :)

Doru

On 6 Sep 2010, at 16:33, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> Hi!
>
> In the last version of Mondrian, all tests are green. In addition, I made a number of refactorings. If your code is broken and you can't update, just shout.
>
> The classes
> MOFigureDeselection and MOFigureSelection have been renamed into MOElementDeselection and MOElementSelection respectively
>
> MondrianPaintings and Glamour-Tests-Morphic have been updated accordingly.
>
> Something that might make happy some of you. You can now select more than one node. Very handy when dragging and dropping. Just use the Cmd key.
>
> Version 560: fixed the remaining bug of Formsshape. all tests are green
> Version 561: Selection multiple of elements. Group of multi-nodes be drag-and-dropped. Use the command key to select more than one
> Version 562: Selection box. click in the background to select several elements
> Version 563: merged with tg.560
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre

www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: New version of Mondrian

Simon Denier-3

On 6 sept. 2010, at 16:33, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> Hi!
>
> In the last version of Mondrian, all tests are green. In addition, I made a number of refactorings. If your code is broken and you can't update, just shout.
>
> The classes
> MOFigureDeselection and MOFigureSelection have been renamed into MOElementDeselection and MOElementSelection respectively

Did you check in a regular Moose distrib if there lots of ref to MOFigureSelection to be updated?

> MondrianPaintings and Glamour-Tests-Morphic have been updated accordingly.
>
> Something that might make happy some of you. You can now select more than one node. Very handy when dragging and dropping. Just use the Cmd key.
>
> Version 560: fixed the remaining bug of Formsshape. all tests are green
> Version 561: Selection multiple of elements. Group of multi-nodes be drag-and-dropped. Use the command key to select more than one
> Version 562: Selection box. click in the background to select several elements
> Version 563: merged with tg.560

Interesting, does it mean there is an API to select nodes programmatically. That might come in handy to replace some hack in package blueprints.

--
 Simon

Re: New version of Mondrian

Alexandre Bergel
> That is really great!

This is something I should have done some years ago.

> Just a thing about multiple selection. You should start drawing the selection rectangle on mouseDown: not on mouseUp:.

Yes, I tried to do this, but not easy. MooseUp events are not emitted currently. I need to put some work in MOCanvas.

> Other than that it looks pretty cool. I will test some more :)

Let me know.

Cheers,
Alexandre