New version of Pillar

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

We are happy to announce a new version of Pillar for Pharo 50 and 60.
Thanks Maxime Roelandt for the help.

Features
     - Now we can rebuild the mooc slides (the metadata is correctly handled)
     - The double walking of the tree fixes by Yann Dubois is integrated.
     - We checked and we can produce HTML, books and slides

The version 4.0.7 will be the last stable version for Pharo 50.

On Pharo 60 we will start a large cleaning. Here is the list:

Re: New version of Pillar

Stephane Ducasse-3
- integrate AST tokens fixed by Doru.
- decouple the installer logic from the command-line work made by Maxime.
- remove the DNU tricks for magritte elements.
- repackage and minimize dependencies (the core of Pillar should not depend on magritte).
- package a minimal core that could be used for class comments.
- document architecture and phases.
- remove the "optimisation hell" produced by metadata vs. data. (KISS principle please).
- make sure that ecstatic can be reexpressed on top of the new system.
- make sure citezen components and smart publication ecstatic plugin can work
- remove dependency to git script in the book template.

If you want to help you are welcome.
Pillar can be a really sexy Pharo showcase.

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

We are happy to announce a new version of Pillar for Pharo 50 and 60.
Thanks Maxime Roelandt for the help.

Features
     - Now we can rebuild the mooc slides (the metadata is correctly handled)
     - The double walking of the tree fixes by Yann Dubois is integrated.
     - We checked and we can produce HTML, books and slides

The version 4.0.7 will be the last stable version for Pharo 50.

On Pharo 60 we will start a large cleaning. Here is the list:

Re: New version of Pillar

stepharong
I made
- a new pharo 50 with lightPhaser as version 1.0 and not bleeding edge.
- then on pharo 60 now we have 4.0.9 with the fixes of doru

next the command line fixes of Maxime.

We will finish to get agile :)
Stef