New version of RBCodeHighlighting

1 message Options

New version of RBCodeHighlighting

Sattler, Thomas (IT)
New version of RBCodeHighlighting

All -

I have published a new version of the RBCodeHighlighting package to the public Store repository, in the hope it will be useful.

From the package comment:

--- Blessed: Development
--- By: sattler
--- On: 03/03/2006 23:37:18.000
This fixes two bugs I found in the earlier versions.  They are both variations of the same bug:

1) A method argument is displayed with the methodArgument attributes only on the method definition line.  Elsewhere in the body of the method, it is displayed with the attributes of a temporary variable.

2) A block argument is displayed with the blockArgument attributes only on the left side of the vertical bar.  Elsewhere in the body of the block, it is displayed with the attributes of a temporary variable.

I found these to be very disconcerting (the same variable being displayed with different attributes), and this fixes both situations.  A method argument is now displayed with the methodArgument attributes wherever it appears in the method.  A block argument is now displayed with the blockArgument attributes wherever it appears in the block.

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.