New website about Spec - http://spec.st

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Hi guys :)

I am glad to announce (even if Philippe already let the cat out :P) a website dedicated to Spec: http://spec.st.
You can find a quick introduction, documentation (mainly what is now in the Pharo For The Enterprise book), and
a news feed where I will explain the API changes, the news widgets introduce etc.

The website contents can be found here (https://github.com/spec-framework/website) so if you want to contribute
you are welcome :)

Ben

PS: I would like to thank Johan Fabry who helped me a lot writing the documentation,
Sean P. DeNigris who fixed my english a couple of times and Nicolas Petton who
helped me on the website look and feel

Re: [Pharo-dev] New website about Spec - http://spec.st

pharo4Stef@free.fr
Thanks ben
This is really to see my ideas coming to live ;D

I am glad to announce (even if Philippe already let the cat out :P) a website dedicated to Spec: http://spec.st.
You can find a quick introduction, documentation (mainly what is now in the Pharo For The Enterprise book), and
a news feed where I will explain the API changes, the news widgets introduce etc.

What is the best github repo to edit the chapter?

On 28 Mar 2014, at 14:43, Pharo4Stef <[hidden email]> wrote:

What is the best github repo to edit the chapter?

https://github.com/spec-framework/documentation, since I would like to gather as much as possible all the things related to spec
at only one place :)

Ben

Re: [Pharo-dev] New website about Spec - http://spec.st

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Super nice, very professional, congratulations to everybody who working on this!