New widget

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Hello everyone,

I've done a new Morphic widget, that allow to easily switch from a categorized view to a "all elements" view (quite hard to explain, let me give you an example ^^)

Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'SwitchableTreeWidget';
        package: 'SwitchableTreeWidget';
        load.

SwitchableCategoriesTreeExample new openInWorld.

If you click on the button or just double click on the tree, you will switch the view :)

I wrote that widget to integrate it in a new browser (and if I succeed, to create a new Glamour widget)

Thanks in for your feedback :)

Ben

PharoDebug.log (374K) Download Attachment

Re: New widget

Mariano Martinez Peck
Sorry: Pharo1.3a
Latest update: #13076

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ben, sounds good. However, I tried but I have the attached error.

Cheers

Mariano

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 6:09 PM, Benjamin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've done a new Morphic widget, that allow to easily switch from a categorized view to a "all elements" view (quite hard to explain, let me give you an example ^^)

Gofer new
       squeaksource: 'SwitchableTreeWidget';
       package: 'SwitchableTreeWidget';
       load.

SwitchableCategoriesTreeExample new openInWorld.

If you click on the button or just double click on the tree, you will switch the view :)

I wrote that widget to integrate it in a new browser (and if I succeed, to create a new Glamour widget)

Thanks in for your feedback :)

Ben

Ben

Re: New widget

Mariano Martinez Peck
Indeed, in 1.2 it works fine. But I guess I am so stupid to understand it or there is a bug ;)
When I select for example,  #isLiteral, then the #isSelfEvaluating is also with color.

Or if select #and: then, #ifFalse: #ifTrue: and #or:   are selected.

is this normal, if true, what does it mean?

thanks!

mariano

Patrick Barroca

Patrick Barroca

Re: New widget

On Mar 9, 2011, at 9:02 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

> I've tried in Pharo 1.2, it works. I'm waiting for a real usage before giving feedback ;)

remove the category pane in browsers so that we can see classes and methods named.

Stef