New year energy

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi All,

    I just wanted to say how happy and grateful I feel for all the energy coming into the opensmalltalk project.  Nicolas is doing tedious, careful and really important work bringing up the quality of the Windows platform subsystems, both headful and minheadless.  Ben is doing tedious and really important work fixing the reliability of the CI infrastructure.  Alistair is pushing the FileAttributesPlugin forward.  Ken is working on the FFI for ARM64. I am, and I'm sure others are, really energized by these great contributions.  Thank you.
_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: New year energy

Bert Freudenberg

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 4:57 PM Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

    I just wanted to say how happy and grateful I feel for all the energy coming into the opensmalltalk project.  Nicolas is doing tedious, careful and really important work bringing up the quality of the Windows platform subsystems, both headful and minheadless.  Ben is doing tedious and really important work fixing the reliability of the CI infrastructure.  Alistair is pushing the FileAttributesPlugin forward.  Ken is working on the FFI for ARM64. I am, and I'm sure others are, really energized by these great contributions.  Thank you.
_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Yay! Really happy to see more hands working on the VM.

For my part, I just released SqueakJS 0.9.7 which includes fixes from Craig Latta, Pavel Krivanek, and David Lewis. Thank you all!

- Bert -

Re: New year energy

Craig Latta

     Hear, hear! :)

     Many thanks to all and happy perihelion... I'm very pleased to
share 2019 and this endeavor with you.

-C

***

--
Craig Latta
Black Page Digital
+ 1 415  287 3547 (no SMS)

Re: New year energy

Ron Teitelbaum

Well done all!  Happy New Year!  It is really exciting!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

     Bert writes:

> Yay! Really happy to see more hands working on the VM.
>
> For my part, I just released SqueakJS 0.9.7 which includes fixes from
> Craig Latta, Pavel Krivanek, and David Lewis. Thank you all!

--
Craig Latta
Black Page Digital
Amsterdam :: San Francisco
[hidden email]
+31   6 2757 7177 (SMS ok)
+ 1 415  287 3547 (no SMS)

Re: New year energy

Nicolas Cellier

Yes, not sure that we can sprint 365 days at this rhythm, but i wish a positive year to all of you.
And let's not forget the gifts of last year, i'm thinking of Metal refactoring of Ronie!
Best

     Bert writes:

> Yay! Really happy to see more hands working on the VM.
>
> For my part, I just released SqueakJS 0.9.7 which includes fixes from
> Craig Latta, Pavel Krivanek, and David Lewis. Thank you all!

--
Craig Latta
Black Page Digital
Amsterdam :: San Francisco
[hidden email]
+31   6 2757 7177 (SMS ok)
+ 1 415  287 3547 (no SMS)

Re: New year energy

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator

Eliot Miranda-2 wrote
> I am, and I'm sure others are, really energized by these great
> contributions.  Thank you.

Yes! Thank you all :)

-----
Cheers,