[Newb Question] Single Nautilus window?

Animosity
Is there a way to direct all Browse requests (context menu, Browse buttons in
other dialogs, etc.) to a single Nautilus window instead of opening up a new
one for each request?

Thank you in advance.

Re: [Newb Question] Single Nautilus window?

Stephane Ducasse-3
It could be done now
- we often look for multiple senders and implementors at the same time
so having only one would not work.
- we are working on calypso that will replace nautilus.

Stef

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 3:37 AM, Animosity
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a way to direct all Browse requests (context menu, Browse buttons in
> other dialogs, etc.) to a single Nautilus window instead of opening up a new
> one for each request?
>
> Thank you in advance.

Re: [Newb Question] Single Nautilus window?

Animosity
I'm imagining something along the lines of:
- looking at the list of senders or implementors that I'm interested in,
I'll click on a bunch of them ( or click + a modifier key) - this would
enqueue them in the Browser history
- switch to my Browser window and use the History to navigate back and forth
between items

Taking this further, if I could Bookmark a class/package that I'm currently
writing so with a click of the mouse I can have the Browser window go back
to where I left off, to continue my work...ahhh...dreaming is dangerous!

Re: [Newb Question] Single Nautilus window?

Stephane Ducasse-3
With calypso I think that we will be able to invent new flow.
But we have more urgent topics but it means that people can experiment.

Stef