(Newbie) How to add a view to a class with a view composer??

(Newbie) How to add a view to a class with a view composer??

Jimiasty
I created a class which inherited from DialogView and created "myview" in
composer view. But there is a problem: when I click on
myclass ->view->show->"myview" it returns me something like this:
"myclass class does not understand #show"  and blbeleblleblebleeblebe....
;-)

any ideas? or links to some tutorials?

Please help me!

Re: (Newbie) How to add a view to a class with a view composer??

Bruno Brasesco
1. Create a subclass (MyPresenter)of Shell (in Presenter hierarchy).
2. Create a View in the View Composer and save it selecting MyPresenter.

Then go to  MyPresenter and view->show

Regards Bruno
PS: you have to use Presenter hierarchy.