Newbie new initialize [WAS: Incompatibilities was: #< if at first you dont succeed..]

Newbie new initialize [WAS: Incompatibilities was: #< if at first you dont succeed..]

KenDickey
I highly recommend _Squeak by Example_.  My recollection (highly suspect) is
that they refer to the base change which added #initialize.

  http://squeakbyexample.org/

Good on you,
-KenD

-KenD

Re: Newbie new initialize [WAS: Incompatibilities was: #< if at first you dont succeed..]

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes we did :)

Stef