Newbie question: DolphinSureCrypto

che-8
I've deployed a little application. On my computer is works fine, but
when I try to start my application on a computer, where Dolphin is not
installed, I get the message: DolphinSureCrypto(16r7E: The modul was not
found). But after the message it will work without any problems.
What does it mean? How can I prevent it?
Thanks
charly

Re: Newbie question: DolphinSureCrypto

Ian Bartholomew-19
charly

> I've deployed a little application. On my computer is works fine, but when
> I try to start my application on a computer, where Dolphin is not
> installed, I get the message: DolphinSureCrypto(16r7E: The modul was not
> found). But after the message it will work without any problems.
> What does it mean? How can I prevent it?

There was a recent thread about this which I've copied below.  This should
answer your question "What does it mean" but we will need a bit more
information about your application, and how you are deploying it, if it
doesn't answer the "How can I prevent it" bit.

==+==+==+