Newbie question about registering sites.

Newbie question about registering sites.

sebastien paquet
This post was updated on .
Hi, I know how to add a site from the workspace but I can't find the right way to remove a site. I know that the default has to be registered first before you can do anything so I thought about removing it would be the same. I tried using : " AIDASite removeSite:'aidademo'. I tried using SwazooServer removeSite:'...' . Different other things too. It's funny because I did it a couple days ago. But I don't remember what I did exactly. I even thought about adding a button next to the sites names in the settings in the admin panel, well,next to where it says "Add new website". Thanks in advance.

ps: also on another subject. Is it normal that Pharo uses 100% of my cpu ? I have an Intel QuadCore. As soon as I fire up Pharo my fan starts and never stops.

Re: Newbie question about registering sites.

Runar Jordahl
Did you try the following:

SwazooServer singleton initialize.

Runar

Re: Newbie question about registering sites.

Janko Mivšek
Hi Sebastien,

For a site named 'aidademo' try:

        SwazooServer singleton removeSite: (AIDASite named: 'aidademo')

You need to send #removeSite: to instance and not a class of
SwazooServer. And because there is only one instance (singleton pattern)
you reach it by 'SwazooServer singleton'.

Yes, that button to remove a site is sooner or later necessary in
Admin->Settings->Sites tab...

Good luck!
Janko

Dne 12. 03. 2012 19:24, piše sebastien paquet:

> Hi, I know how to add a site from the workspace but I can't find the right
> way to remove a site. I know that the default has to be registered first
> before you can do anything so I thought about removing it would be the same.
> I tried using : " AIDASite removeSite:'aidademo'. I tried using SwazooServer
> removeSite:'...' . Different other things too. It's funny because I did it a
> couple days ago. But I don't remember what I did exactly. I even thought
> about adding a button next to the sites names in the settings in the admin
> panel, well,next to where it says "Add new website". Thanks in advance.

Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
Eranova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.eranova.si
tel:  01 514 22 55
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Re: Newbie question about registering sites.

sebastien paquet
This post was updated on .
Thank you! I have to admit that was pretty stupid trying to invoke a method on a class...