Newbie question

George
Hi
I'm trying to iterate a set containing 16 objects which I want placed into
an array containing 3 sets. I want 2 of the sets to contain 5 objects and
one to contain 6.
I can only get as far getting one object into each set in the array and the
method returns.

How do I keep the iterating ongoing until the set of 16 objects are placed
into the Array of 3 sets.

TIA

George

Re: Newbie question

Chris Uppal-3
George wrote:

> I'm trying to iterate a set containing 16 objects which I want placed
> into an array containing 3 sets. I want 2 of the sets to contain 5
> objects and one to contain 6.
> I can only get as far getting one object into each set in the array
> and the method returns.

How are you trying to do it ?

And, BTW, why ?

    -- chris