Newbie question: why urlForAction: is not in WARenderCanvas

Newbie question: why urlForAction: is not in WARenderCanvas

EstebanLM
Hi!
I wonder why a method like #urlForAction: is not in WARenderCanvas... and is located en WAHtmlRenderer?
How do I retrieve a valid link in seaside (I need a "onClick: 'window.open.location = "some link"'?

Thanks in advance,
Esteban

pd: I know, my english sucks... I'm very sorry for that :(.
--
"Querer es suscitar las paradojas"
Camus. El míto de Sísifo.

Re: Newbie question: why urlForAction: is not in WARenderCanvas

Damien Cassou
Hi Esteban,

2007/1/24, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:
> Hi!
> I wonder why a method like #urlForAction: is not in WARenderCanvas... and is
> located en WAHtmlRenderer?
> How do I retrieve a valid link in seaside (I need a "onClick:
> 'window.open.location = "some link"'?

Did you have your answer ?

> pd: I know, my english sucks... I'm very sorry for that :(.

I'm not an english native speaker, but I can say your english is
perfectly understandable. Don't worry about this.

--
Damien Cassou

Re: Newbie question: why urlForAction: is not in WARenderCanvas

EstebanLM
Yes, Damien, i solve the problem... by including #urlForAction my self in WARenderCanvas :P... I don't know if this is a good answer, but is working fine for the moment.

Thanks for the interest!
Esteban