Newbie questions ...

Geert Claes
Administrator
I am very new here and I am wondering if AIDA also has browser based tools like Seaside; i.e Development Toolbar, Class Browser, Object Inspector ...?  I can't seem to find anything like that in the documentation or screenshots.

Re: Newbie questions ...

Janko Mivšek
Hello Geert, welcome to the list!

GeertC pravi:

> I am very new here and I am wondering if AIDA also has browser based tools
> like Seaside; i.e Development Toolbar, Class Browser, Object Inspector ...?
> I can't seem to find anything like that in the documentation or screenshots.

No, Aida don't have that because there is not really a need for it,
besides of "cool" effect, IMO. In Aida we are rather working on useful
stuff.

At least I rather work on Smalltalk tools directly, it is much nicer.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek