Newbie questions

Nicolás Paez
Hi, I started working with Moose a couple of days ago.

I am creating a new model from a script and I DON'T  want the new model to be
added to the Moose Panel
Is it possible? how?

Thanks!

Saludos!
Nico.
blog: nicopaez.wordpress.com

Re: Newbie questions

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Welcome :)

Just create the model:

model := MooseModel new.

It only appears in the Moose Panel if you add it to the root model:

MooseModel root add: model.

Cheers,
Doru

On 29 Aug 2010, at 16:58, Nicolás Paez wrote:

> Hi, I started working with Moose a couple of days ago.
>
> I am creating a new model from a script and I DON'T  want the new
> model to be
> added to the Moose Panel
> Is it possible? how?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Saludos!
> Nico.
> blog: nicopaez.wordpress.com

www.tudorgirba.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Re: Newbie questions

Tudor Girba
Hi,

You are welcome :)

Could you tell us a bit about the context in which you are using Moose?

Cheers,
Doru

On 30 Aug 2010, at 11:05, Nicolás Paez wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> Saludos!
> Nico.
> blog: nicopaez.wordpress.com
>

> On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Welcome :)
>
> Just create the model:
>
> model := MooseModel new.
>
> It only appears in the Moose Panel if you add it to the root model:
>
> MooseModel root add: model.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 29 Aug 2010, at 16:58, Nicolás Paez wrote:
>
> Hi, I started working with Moose a couple of days ago.
>
> I am creating a new model from a script and I DON'T  want the new
> model to be
> added to the Moose Panel
> Is it possible? how?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Saludos!
> Nico.
> blog: nicopaez.wordpress.com

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
> one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: Newbie questions

Tudor Girba
Sounds mysterious :)

Looking forward to see it,