Newbie

1 message Options

Newbie

Richard Huxton
A form was rendering <input ... value=[aDate]> and bombed out.

The debug pointed to the "=" operator on class Timestamp, which seemed
to be unhappy I wasn't comparing to another time-related object
(although < seems to have code to cope).

Going up a level or two, the problem seemed to be testing whether
attributes are set = false before writing them to an output stream.

So - rendering my value "asString" solved the problem, but should I need
to do this, or should the WACanvas? I'm using Canvas on 2.6a3-avi-41 if
that's useful.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd