News from seaBreeze

Georg Heeg

Dear seaBreeze Friends,

You might have thought by yourselves: No news from seaBreeze in a long time, is it dead? It is not. Internally we are using a version based upon VisualWorks 7.7.1 and Seaside 3.0 product release.

Currently we are developing a new interesting feature for seaBreeze: Internationalization and Localization. Today we had the great break-through: The first multi-lingual seaBreeze application was up and running on my machine today. We are working together with a master course in software localization at Anhalt University. So please be patient to see progress in the not too far future.

If you are interested in a prerelease version, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Georg Heeg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812

Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: News from seaBreeze

Lorenzo
Hi Georg,

can you send me a prerelease version for Seaside 3.0?

Many thanks

Lorenzo

AW: [Seaside] News from seaBreeze

Georg Heeg

Lorenzo,

you find the up to date Seaside 3.0 version for VisualWorks in Cincom Public Store repository.

Georg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812

Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen

Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

can you send me a prerelease version for Seaside 3.0?

Many thanks

Lorenzo

Re: News from seaBreeze

Lorenzo
Hi Georg,

do you mind giving me the link for downloading seaBreeze, as I was not able to find it in Cincom Public Store?

Maybe you remember me; we met in several Smalltalk meeting (i.e in Blad).

We develop lot of application in VSE (please, look at: www.edor.it, which unfortunately is in Italian); particularly, we developped MIDA, which has been the official package for HP and is considered at SAP level in Italy and a package (FuzzyWorld) for developping neuro-fuzzy applications.

I am wondering if you could be interested in creating with us an European project for setting up Web 2.0 application with our frameworks and with your ST technology.

I wait for your opinion and I send you the best whishes for new year.