[Newsletter] Content Needed

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

The Pharo Monthly Newsletter is working quite well. https://newsletter.pharo.org

We now reached a level where it is not just 3 things, but much much more..  of course this comes with a downside:
- Sometimes topics that would be worth a small article are just posted as a one-liners
- I forget / overlook things for sure (so much happening!)

If you want your (or some other project or topic) to be in the newsletter —> send me a mail, in the best of all cases
with a fully written text that you want to have posted.

This includes:
- new libraries and projects
- dates
- high level description of existing projects
- videos
- Blog posts
- books
- lectures
- Success Stories of all kinds (nice to present your Company!)
- Research (e.g. published papers or project descriptions)
- Expanded versions of news posted as one-liners before
- ….

There is a explicit jobs section, too.

Marcus

Re: [Newsletter] Content Needed

Stephane Ducasse-3
You can mention Chrysal: a library to manage configuration
http://github.com/Ducasse/Chrysal

Stef