Newsletter content / editors wanted

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

You might know that we are sending out a monthly pharo newsletter, it contains larger
“mini articles” (e.g. announcements) and small one-line notes for blog posts, new libraries,
things like that.

Here is the archive:

Target audience are especially those who no follow the mailing list, but I think it is interesting
even for us as it is easy to not see all the interesting news.

If you have content: please send it to me, I collect things over a month and then we put the
newletter together from that.

This can be:

- small (half page) articles abut *your* project!
- an interesting library you found
- a blog post you have written (or read)

People can even take over for a complete month and do e.g. a themed newsletter focusing
on one aspect or project.

Marcus

Re: Newsletter content / editors wanted

Julien Delplanque-2
For the next one you could talk about the solutions created by the community for the Advent Of Code.

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille 1
Bâtiment B 40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40