Newspeak

Stephan Eggermont-3
Pharo is starting to look better and better, but not yet as good as
Newspeak:
http://newspeaklanguage.org/downloads/

Stephan

Re: Newspeak

Stéphane Ducasse
Indeed.
So far we want to have a good look and a good infrastructure so that
if people want to invent something better they can without patching
like mad the system.
We should be able to plug different UI framework.

Stef

> Pharo is starting to look better and better, but not yet as good as
> Newspeak:
> http://newspeaklanguage.org/downloads/
>
> Stephan

Re: Newspeak

Rob Rothwell
Yes, but for me at least, if you open up Newspeak on XP (not Vista) and try to add a Workspace it freezes up ;).

(Even from within a Morphic console window).

So...functional infrastructure is good!

Rob