Next Colstme 30th September

1 message Options

Next Colstme 30th September

laza
Please join us on the 30th of September for our fourth Cologne Smalltalk
User Meetup.

As always: Anyone interested in Smalltalk is invited, regardless if you only
recently discovered the magic of doing things the Smalltalk way, are a
die hard VM-Hacker, want to share your experience on web-development
in Seaside or like to chit-chat while enjoying a Kölsch.

There is no agenda yet, but I guess there will be much to talk about just after this years ESUG.

We’re gonna meet at 7pm at

Vision Factory GmbH
Sömmeringstr. 75
50823 Köln
(across the yard at the rear house)

Please send a short notice to [hidden email] if you are planning to attend.

http://colstme.selfish.org