Next-DataSetView

Maarten Mostert

Hi,

I think they told us many moons ago that DataSetView was to complicated to be maintained ..

Now I lately got really upset about all this not coming Grid stuff and abandonnement of DSV so I decided to give it a serious BITE

For the moment my subclassed DataSetView adresses two major shortcomings:

1) Fully editable treeView (like editbale as any other column)

2) Be a drag source (including for itself).

You can see some preview here: http://stakepoint.com/news

Does this interests anyone ?

@Maarten,

Re: Next-DataSetView

Sean Glazier
I would be interested in it. OD you need additional help with the widget?

Sean

Kind Regards

Sean Glazier

Light yourself on Fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn!

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:20 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I think they told us many moons ago that DataSetView was to complicated to be maintained ..

Now I lately got really upset about all this not coming Grid stuff and abandonnement of DSV so I decided to give it a serious BITE

For the moment my subclassed DataSetView adresses two major shortcomings:

1) Fully editable treeView (like editbale as any other column)

2) Be a drag source (including for itself).

You can see some preview here: http://stakepoint.com/news

Does this interests anyone ?

@Maarten,

Re: Next-DataSetView

giorgiof
hi, Marteen

your work on dataset seems quite interesting.

BTW, great drawing on your product screeshot; all done in VW and cairo? very good work
ciao

giorgio