Next Pharo sprints

stepharo
Hello,

Next public Pharo sprints are now planned:
http://pharo.org/news/Pharo-Sprints
The next sprint will be on Friday, 3rd April, at Inria Lille.

We also hope to plan more informal sprints every other Friday afternoon.
If you have students who are working on (or with) Pharo, it could be
interesting for them to be present (please tell them).
For the private sprints, I do not know how we want them:
- like public sprints but in a small group (bug hunt)
- dedicated to one or several projects of team members

JC

Re: [Pharo-dev] Next Pharo sprints

Marcus Denker-4
\

> We also hope to plan more informal sprints every other Friday afternoon.
> If you have students who are working on (or with) Pharo, it could be
> interesting for them to be present (please tell them).
> For the private sprints, I do not know how we want them:
> - like public sprints but in a small group (bug hunt)
> - dedicated to one or several projects of team members

I think this part was meant more for the people in lille.

        Marcus