Next sprint? London? England? Brussels

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I want to thank the participants of the sprint of yesterday. Philippe it was fun to pair program
and crash the system with you.... much more fun that alone.
So here is a proposition for another sprint at Berne the saturday 5 th of June.

Now I would love to come and code with you guys on the other side of the channel
but I have no clue about england geography and where you are located.
Mike, gary do you have an idea?

We could also organize a sprint at Brussels
Lille is so central that this is cool.

Re: Next sprint? London? England? Brussels

Gary Chambers-4
We at Pinesoft are based in London, Holborn just outside Chancery Lane
tube station.

I'll ask the guys but expect that we'd be more than happy to host a
sprint...

Regards, Gary

On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 19:02 +0100, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I want to thank the participants of the sprint of yesterday. Philippe it was fun to pair program
> and crash the system with you.... much more fun that alone.
> So here is a proposition for another sprint at Berne the saturday 5 th of June.
>
> Now I would love to come and code with you guys on the other side of the channel
> but I have no clue about england geography and where you are located.
> Mike, gary do you have an idea?
>
> We could also organize a sprint at Brussels
> Lille is so central that this is cool.
>
> Stef

Re: Next sprint? London? England? Brussels

Stéphane Ducasse
Excellent!

Stef

On Mar 14, 2010, at 8:19 PM, Gary Chambers wrote:

> We at Pinesoft are based in London, Holborn just outside Chancery Lane
> tube station.
>
> I'll ask the guys but expect that we'd be more than happy to host a
> sprint...
>
> Regards, Gary
>
> On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 19:02 +0100, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I want to thank the participants of the sprint of yesterday. Philippe it was fun to pair program
>> and crash the system with you.... much more fun that alone.
>> So here is a proposition for another sprint at Berne the saturday 5 th of June.
>>
>> Now I would love to come and code with you guys on the other side of the channel
>> but I have no clue about england geography and where you are located.
>> Mike, gary do you have an idea?
>>
>> We could also organize a sprint at Brussels
>> Lille is so central that this is cool.
>>
>> Stef

Re: Next sprint? London? England? Brussels

Mariano Martinez Peck
I would like to attempt :)  now that I am near ;)

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Excellent!

Stef

On Mar 14, 2010, at 8:19 PM, Gary Chambers wrote:

> We at Pinesoft are based in London, Holborn just outside Chancery Lane
> tube station.
>
> I'll ask the guys but expect that we'd be more than happy to host a
> sprint...
>
> Regards, Gary
>
> On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 19:02 +0100, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I want to thank the participants of the sprint of yesterday. Philippe it was fun to pair program
>> and crash the system with you.... much more fun that alone.
>> So here is a proposition for another sprint at Berne the saturday 5 th of June.
>>
>> Now I would love to come and code with you guys on the other side of the channel
>> but I have no clue about england geography and where you are located.
>> Mike, gary do you have an idea?
>>
>> We could also organize a sprint at Brussels
>> Lille is so central that this is cool.
>>
>> Stef

Re: Next sprint? London? England? Brussels

Michael Roberts-2
London should be convenient I guess for most people. how many uk
pharoers do we have? If we can get some dates set out in advance
should be able to organize travel etc

cheers mike (in the frozen north)

On Sunday, March 14, 2010, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to attempt :)  now that I am near ;)
>
> On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Excellent!
>
> Stef
>
> On Mar 14, 2010, at 8:19 PM, Gary Chambers wrote:
>
>> We at Pinesoft are based in London, Holborn just outside Chancery Lane
>> tube station.
>>
>> I'll ask the guys but expect that we'd be more than happy to host a
>> sprint...
>>
>> Regards, Gary
>>
>> On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 19:02 +0100, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>> Hi guys
>>>
>>> I want to thank the participants of the sprint of yesterday. Philippe it was fun to pair program
>>> and crash the system with you.... much more fun that alone.
>>> So here is a proposition for another sprint at Berne the saturday 5 th of June.
>>>
>>> Now I would love to come and code with you guys on the other side of the channel
>>> but I have no clue about england geography and where you are located.
>>> Mike, gary do you have an idea?
>>>
>>> We could also organize a sprint at Brussels
>>> Lille is so central that this is cool.
>>>
>>> Stef

What about Buenos Aires? (WAS Re: Next sprint? London? England? Brussels)

EstebanLM
I would love to make a Pharo sprint here in Buenos Aires... is there
people interested? I we are not so many (4 or 5) I can offer my house
(the "Smallworks headquarters" :) ) as a place with internet and so...
if we are more, I'm sure we can get a larger place.
What do you think?

Cheers,
Esteban

On 2010-03-14 15:02:27 -0300, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> said:

> Hi guys
>
> I want to thank the participants of the sprint of yesterday. Philippe
> it was fun to pair program
> and crash the system with you.... much more fun that alone.
> So here is a proposition for another sprint at Berne the saturday 5 th of June.
>
> Now I would love to come and code with you guys on the other side of
> the channel
> but I have no clue about england geography and where you are located.
> Mike, gary do you have an idea?
>
> We could also organize a sprint at Brussels
> Lille is so central that this is cool.
>
> Stef

Re: What about Buenos Aires? (WAS Re: Next sprint? London? England? Brussels)

Mariano Martinez Peck
I cc people who would be interested. You can also send it to clubSmalltalk ;)

If it is between 16/04 and 24/04 MAYBE (maaaaaaaaaybe) I can join ;)

Cheers

Mariano

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I would love to make a Pharo sprint here in Buenos Aires... is there people interested? I we are not so many (4 or 5) I can offer my house (the "Smallworks headquarters" :) ) as a place with internet and so... if we are more, I'm sure we can get a larger place.
What do you think?

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: What about Buenos Aires? (WAS Re: Next sprint? London? England? Brussels)

Alexandre Bergel
Hi Esteban,

I like the idea very mucho.
Between the 15th and 23th of May is ideal for me.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Next sprint? London? England? Brussels

Giovanni Corriga
Otherwise, there's plenty of pubs to choose :)

    Giovanni