Next target for pharo

1 message Options

Next target for pharo

Noury Bouraqadi-2
<base href="x-msg://65/">It's running Linux.

Noury

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 4 août 2011 06:00:16 HAEC
Subject: Raspberry Pi Interview With Eben Upton
Source: robots.net

RaspberryPiLogo

The robot revolution just got a little closer thanks to some of the cool devices that are coming down the pipe. One such cool device is called the Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi device is basically a $25 Linux PC on a credit card sized board! This microcomputer looks perfectly suited as a low cost, micro form factor, low power, PC performance robot brain. If you think that's unbelievable, well, believe it! Sure it's not available just yet but already the Alpha Boards are being manufactured and they anticipate the devices will be available for sale later in 2011.

I contacted the Director of the Raspberry Pi Foundation, Eben Upton, and he graciously answered some of my questions pertaining to his foundation, the Raspberry Pi device, and how the device relates to robotics. After the jump, read more about the Raspberry Pi device and read the interview by Director, Eben Upton.

Read more…

Noury Bouraqadi
-19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

-5th International Conference on Smalltalk Technologies
November 3th - 5th, 2011 Universidad Nacional de Quilmes (Argentina)