NextDataSetView

Maarten Mostert

Hi,

I just published the first public version of NextDataSetView

You can now experience treeViewColumn editing and use the DSV as any drag & drop source.

Still working on the demo and on eliminating overrides.

Tell me want you think of it ?? (Or find other ways of motivation to have me cope with date selecting within DSV)

Regards,

@+Maarten,

Re: NextDataSetView

Mark Pirogovsky-3

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just published the first public version of NextDataSetView
>
> You can now experience treeViewColumn editing and use the DSV as any
> drag & drop source.
>
> Still working on the demo and on eliminating overrides.
>
> Tell me want you think of it ?? (Or find other ways of motivation to
> have me cope with date selecting within DSV)

Maarten,

Did you try the DateField package from the public store.  It could be
setup as a drop down Menu

> Regards,
>
> @+Maarten,

  --Mark Pirogovsky

Re: NextDataSetView

Maarten Mostert

Hi Mark,

Well it will be pretty complicated to separate drag&drop from the treeView as their is lots of controller interaction between Toggling the treeView and starting to drag. What should be possible however is to use normal collections if you don't use the treeView column.

I am not so far from an update which corrects quite some issues. The behaviour is that either you can edit the cell or you are ready to drag if the performer allows you so.

As for the DateField I know about it but it looks a bit outdated as it doesn't use Cairo, and it also needs much more options like selectable of from a date up to a date excluding a collection of dates etc.

Regards,

@+Maarten,