Niall's report for 2010

Alexandre Bergel-5
Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Once more, Niall did a tremendous job at reporting what happened at CampSmalltalk and ESUG'10. His report is now online on:
http://www.esug.org/data/ReportsFromNiallRoss/NiallRossESUG2010Report.pdf

Thanks Niall!

See you all in August!
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Niall's report for 2010

NiallRoss

>Once more, Niall did a tremendous job at reporting what happened at CampSmalltalk and ESUG'10. His report is now online on:
>http://www.esug.org/data/ReportsFromNiallRoss/NiallRossESUG2010Report.pdf
>
>Thanks Niall!
>
>See you all in August!
>Alexandre

It appears a good bit later than usual this time round, because I am
also doing a job - and it certainly _feels_ 'tremendous' :-) - preparing
the upcoming ESUG in Edinburgh.

Se, with Alexandre, I can say - this year with even more feeling than
usual :-) - see you _all_ (I trust) in August !

                Yours tremendously :-)
                      Niall Ross

Re: Niall's report for 2010

Mariano Martinez Peck
Wow....that's an awesome summary. I just read the Metacello one, it is incredible accurate. You were paying so much attention :)
I will read the rest also.

Thanks for sharing. BTW...wouldn't be good to upload it (and the previous ones) to the ESUG website? just as we do for the slides?

Cheers

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Niall Ross <[hidden email]> wrote:

Once more, Niall did a tremendous job at reporting what happened at CampSmalltalk and ESUG'10. His report is now online on:
http://www.esug.org/data/ReportsFromNiallRoss/NiallRossESUG2010Report.pdf

Thanks Niall!

See you all in August!
Alexandre

It appears a good bit later than usual this time round, because I am also doing a job - and it certainly _feels_ 'tremendous' :-) - preparing the upcoming ESUG in Edinburgh.

Se, with Alexandre, I can say - this year with even more feeling than usual :-) - see you _all_ (I trust) in August !

              Yours tremendously :-)
                    Niall Ross

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Niall's report for 2010

NiallRoss
Dear Mariano,

> Wow....that's an awesome summary. I just read the Metacello one, it is
> incredible accurate. You were paying so much attention :)

Thanks.

> I will read the rest also.
>
> Thanks for sharing. BTW...wouldn't be good to upload it (and the
> previous ones) to the ESUG website? just as we do for the slides?

It is already there;  see the http://www.esug.org/Conferences page,
where most of the past ESUG conferences - and some others listed below
the map - have (report) links after them.

FYI, if anyone ever wants to use any of my text as a cut&paste basis for
documentation or whatever, I can also provide it in FrameMaker or in any
format to which FrameMaker offers conversion, e.g. MSWord.  Just email
me - and, given my this-year's conference tasks, allow a reasonable time
for reply. :-)

             See you in Edinburgh, I hope
                   Niall Ross

Re: Niall's report for 2010

Mariano Martinez Peck

Dear Mariano,

Grrr sorry. It was my bad. I was insdide http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2010  (where the report link is not put) and I assume it was not put for anyone. I now see it in the link you've sent me.

FYI, if anyone ever wants to use any of my text as a cut&paste basis for documentation or whatever, I can also provide it in FrameMaker or in any format to which FrameMaker offers conversion, e.g. MSWord.  Just email me - and, given my this-year's conference tasks, allow a reasonable time for reply. :-)

Ok, thanks for the offer.

           See you in Edinburgh, I hope

Yes, see you there :)