No 4.3 version tag in Mantis

marcel.taeumel (old)
Hi!

There is no 4.3 version tag in Mantis. Shouldn't there be one?

Best,
Marcel

Re: No 4.3 version tag in Mantis

laza
Hi Marcel!

2012/7/13 Marcel Taeumel <[hidden email]>
There is no 4.3 version tag in Mantis. Shouldn't there be one?

Sure there should, but I can't add a new tag nor do I know who (is left who) can.

Alex

Re: No 4.3 version tag in Mantis

Bert Freudenberg
On 2012-07-14, at 13:02, Alexander Lazarević wrote:

> Hi Marcel!
>
> 2012/7/13 Marcel Taeumel <[hidden email]>
>> There is no 4.3 version tag in Mantis. Shouldn't there be one?
>
> Sure there should,

Now there is.

> but I can't add a new tag nor do I know who (is left who) can.
>
> Alex

Current admins are Ken, Randal, and I. But only Ken has done any significant maintenance AFAIK.

Are you volunteering to be a mantis admin? Anyone else, too, maybe?

- Bert -

Re: No 4.3 version tag in Mantis

Frank Shearar-3
On 15 July 2012 15:36, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2012-07-14, at 13:02, Alexander Lazarević wrote:
>
>> Hi Marcel!
>>
>> 2012/7/13 Marcel Taeumel <[hidden email]>
>>> There is no 4.3 version tag in Mantis. Shouldn't there be one?
>>
>> Sure there should,
>
> Now there is.
>
>> but I can't add a new tag nor do I know who (is left who) can.
>>
>> Alex
>
> Current admins are Ken, Randal, and I. But only Ken has done any significant maintenance AFAIK.
>
> Are you volunteering to be a mantis admin? Anyone else, too, maybe?

I'm happy to help out adminning the bugtracker. I've kept mantis
installations before.

frank

2012/7/15 Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]>
Are you volunteering to be a mantis admin? Anyone else, too, maybe?

If Frank is taking the lead I could backup his efforts.

Alex

On 16.07.2012, at 02:35, Alexander Lazarević wrote:

> 2012/7/15 Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]>
>> Are you volunteering to be a mantis admin? Anyone else, too, maybe?
>
> If Frank is taking the lead I could backup his efforts.
>
> Alex

Thanks!

Ken made Frank a manager. Please subscribe to the box-admins list and coordinate with Ken and Frank there.

- Bert -