No 4.3 version tag in Mantis

Chris Cunnington

"Sure there should, but I can't add a new tag nor do I know who (is left who) can."

That's an interesting thing for you to take upon yourself to say, Laza.

Chris
Squeak Oversight Board

Re: No 4.3 version tag in Mantis

laza
Wow Chris! Are you trying to play Mr. BigSOB on me? (Which I would find rather hilarious!)

Instead you could just have done the obvious and say something reasonable like why there is no 4.3 product version to choose from on mantis. The release of Squeak 4.3 has happen a while ago, didn't it? Or if there is somebody maintaining the bug tracker who could take care of this. Or offer that such requests just being sent to [hidden email] (or whatever that address is). Or if there are any future plans for the bug tracker? Maybe it would be better to abandon it instead of leaving it like it is now? Who knows?

Alex
Squeak Overboard Sighted

Re: No 4.3 version tag in Mantis

Frank Shearar-3
On 14 July 2012 16:42, Chris Cunnington <[hidden email]> wrote:
> "Sure there should, but I can't add a new tag nor do I know who (is left
> who) can."
>

> That's an interesting thing for you to take upon yourself to say, Laza.
>
> Chris
> Squeak Oversight Board

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7696

That laza doesn't know off the top of his head (and neither do I) is
an indication that something's wrong. We - the community - ought to
know this stuff down cold, or know where to go to find out. It's not a
request for snark.

frank