No category browser in 7.4NC?

Rick Flower
Hi all.. I'm working through the VisualWorks tutorial I found on their site and
they talk about the category browser, but the menu item entitled "Browser>>Category"
doesn't exist in my System Browser or in the Settings panel either for that matter.

Am I missing something or did the software change and the tutorial is out of date?

Hopefully someone can enlighten me..

TIA!

-- Rick

Re: No category browser in 7.4NC?

Alan Knight-2
The software changed and the tutorial is out of date. In particular, most of the role that was played by categories are now played by Packages. I think you should be able to browse by package without disrupting the tutorial too much, but it does need updating.

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development
http://www.cincom.com/smalltalk

"The Static Typing Philosophy: Make it fast. Make it right. Make it run." - Niall Ross