No enhancedlistview-customdraw in selected row

No enhancedlistview-customdraw in selected row

Jochen Riekhof-7
Hi...

in my enhanced list view I use custom draw blocks to change some fonts and
colors. Unfortunately the colors are not applied on the selected row. Is
there a way to do this or is this a windows-limitation. I have seen the same
bad behavior also in some other tools I use.

Ciao

...Jochen

Re: No enhancedlistview-customdraw in selected row

Chris Uppal-3
Jochen,

> in my enhanced list view I use custom draw blocks to change some fonts and
> colors. Unfortunately the colors are not applied on the selected row. Is
> there a way to do this or is this a windows-limitation.

I think it's a Windows thing.

    -- chris

Re: No enhancedlistview-customdraw in selected row

Jochen Riekhof-6
Chris Uppal schrieb:

> Jochen,
>
>> in my enhanced list view I use custom draw blocks to change some fonts and
>> colors. Unfortunately the colors are not applied on the selected row. Is
>> there a way to do this or is this a windows-limitation.
>
> I think it's a Windows thing.
>
>     -- chris

I feared so, too bad...

Thanks Chris!