No more icon in a Glamour tree

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

I have some problems when building a Glamour interface.
The  + icon appear on MOOSE 5.0 but no more on 5.1
I'm sending the following  to a tree instance.

act: [ :b |  self addSpatialEntityClass. b update ]
icon: GLMUIThemeExtraIcons glamorousAdd
entitled: 'Add a spatial entity class'.

Any hints ?

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Screen Shot 2015-04-20 at 16.54.30.png (53K) Download Attachment
Screen Shot 2015-04-20 at 17.30.38.png (55K) Download Attachment

Re: No more icon in a Glamour tree

Andrei Chis
What type of presentation/arrangement are you using?
There were some changes in glamour related to how the title of a presentation is displayed, but mainly in the tab arrangement.

Cheers,
Andrei

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

I have some problems when building a Glamour interface.
The  + icon appear on MOOSE 5.0 but no more on 5.1
I'm sending the following  to a tree instance.

act: [ :b |  self addSpatialEntityClass. b update ]
icon: GLMUIThemeExtraIcons glamorousAdd
entitled: 'Add a spatial entity class'.

Any hints ?

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: No more icon in a Glamour tree

SergeStinckwich
Sorry Andrei, I didn't see your reply.

I have the following GLM script:

glm := GLMTabulator new.
glm title:'CORMAS Entities Classes'.
glm column:#A1;column:#A2 span:4.

glm transmit to:#A1;andShow:[:glma :model|
glma list title:'Models'; display:[:e | e ] ].

glm transmit to:#A2;from:#A1;
andShow:[:glma :model|
glma accordionArrangement.
glma tree title:'Spatial Entities Classes'; display:[:aModelClass |
aModelClass spatialClasses];
dynamicActionsOnSelection:[
"put the list of item to execute"
|actions act|
actions:= OrderedCollection new.

act:=GLMGenericAction new
action:[ :a | a selection inspect];
title:'Inspect'.
actions add:act.
act:=GLMGenericAction new
action:[ :a | a selection browse];
title:'Browse'.
actions add:act.

actions
];
act: [ :b |  self addSpatialEntityClass. b update ]
icon: GLMUIThemeExtraIcons glamorousAdd
entitled: 'Add a spatial entity class'.
glma tree title:'Social Entities Classes'; display:[:aModelClass |
aModelClass socialClasses];
act: [ :b | self addSocialEntityClass. b update ]
icon: GLMUIThemeExtraIcons glamorousAdd
entitled: 'Add a social entity class'.
.
glma tree title:'Passive Entities Classes'; display:[:aModelClass |
aModelClass passiveClasses ];
act: [ :b |  self addPassiveEntityClass. b update ]
icon: GLMUIThemeExtraIcons glamorousAdd
entitled: 'Add a passive entity class'.
].

glm openOn: CormasModel subclasses.

Thank you.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:35 PM, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What type of presentation/arrangement are you using?
> There were some changes in glamour related to how the title of a
> presentation is displayed, but mainly in the tab arrangement.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrei
>
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Serge Stinckwich
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I have some problems when building a Glamour interface.
>> The  + icon appear on MOOSE 5.0 but no more on 5.1
>> I'm sending the following  to a tree instance.
>>
>> act: [ :b |  self addSpatialEntityClass. b update ]
>> icon: GLMUIThemeExtraIcons glamorousAdd
>> entitled: 'Add a spatial entity class'.
>>
>> Any hints ?
>>
>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: No more icon in a Glamour tree

SergeStinckwich
The problem apparently is when I use accordionArrangement:

| browser |
browser := GLMTabulator new.
browser column: #one; column: #two.
browser transmit to: #one; andShow: [:a |
a accordionArrangement.
a list
title: 'List with port validation';
shouldValidate: true;
updateOn: GLMItemRemoved from: #yourself;
updateOn: GLMItemAdded from: #yourself;
act: [:list :all | all removeLast ]
icon: GLMUIThemeExtraIcons glamorousRemove
entitled: 'Remove last';
act: [:list :all | all add: (all size + 1) ]
icon: GLMUIThemeExtraIcons glamorousAdd
entitled: 'Add last'.
].
browser transmit from: #one; to: #two; andShow: [:a |
a text title: 'Preview' ].
^ browser

when I remove accordionArrangement, the + icon reappear:

| browser |
browser := GLMTabulator new.
browser column: #one; column: #two.
browser transmit to: #one; andShow: [:a |
a list
title: 'List with port validation';
shouldValidate: true;
updateOn: GLMItemRemoved from: #yourself;
updateOn: GLMItemAdded from: #yourself;
act: [:list :all | all removeLast ]
icon: GLMUIThemeExtraIcons glamorousRemove
entitled: 'Remove last';
act: [:list :all | all add: (all size + 1) ]
icon: GLMUIThemeExtraIcons glamorousAdd
entitled: 'Add last'.
].
browser transmit from: #one; to: #two; andShow: [:a |
a text title: 'Preview' ].
^ browser

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Serge Stinckwich
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> icon: GLMUIThemeExtraIcons glamorousAdd
> entitled: 'Add a passive entity class'.
> ].
>
> glm openOn: CormasModel subclasses.
>

> Thank you.
>
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:35 PM, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> What type of presentation/arrangement are you using?
>> There were some changes in glamour related to how the title of a
>> presentation is displayed, but mainly in the tab arrangement.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andrei
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Serge Stinckwich
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I have some problems when building a Glamour interface.
>>> The  + icon appear on MOOSE 5.0 but no more on 5.1
>>> I'm sending the following  to a tree instance.
>>>
>>> act: [ :b |  self addSpatialEntityClass. b update ]

Yes, the accordion arrangement seems to have some problems.

Do you need it or can you get away with using another arrangement for now.
If you really need it I can try to fix it these days.

Cheers,
Andrei

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes, the accordion arrangement seems to have some problems.
>
> Do you need it or can you get away with using another arrangement for now.
> If you really need it I can try to fix it these days.

This is not urgent at the moment.
I'm using another arrangement for now.
Thank you Andrei