No version found for #''stable'' of ConfigurationOfGsOB

No version found for #''stable'' of ConfigurationOfGsOB

Jay Erasmus
Hi,

Every time I try to load Seaside 3 on a clean 2.4.4.1 extent I get the following error in topaz:

GemStone: Error         Nonfatal
'No version found for #''stable'' of ConfigurationOfGsOB'
Error Category: [User] Number: 1 Arg Count: 1
Arg 1: No version found for #'stable' of ConfigurationOfGsOB

I try to load by running the following in topaz:

MCPlatformSupport commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: [

Gofer project load: 'Seaside30'.

].
or:

| autoCommit|
autoCommit
:= MCPlatformSupport autoCommit.
MCPlatformSupport autoCommit: true. "needed if loading from Topaz"
MCPlatformSupport commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: [[

Gofer project load: 'Seaside30'group: #( 'ALL').

Gofer project load: 'Pier2' group: 'ALL'.

Gofer project load: 'PierAddOns2' group: 'ALL'.

]
                 on
: Warning

do: [:ex |

Transcript cr; show: ex description.
                         ex resume
]].
MCPlatformSupport autoCommit: autoCommit.

any idea why?

thanks, Jay

Re: No version found for #''stable'' of ConfigurationOfGsOB

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Jay,

Did you first upgrade the installation to version 1.0-beta8.6 ?

I believe this error shows when you are using an older version.
You can easily upgrade using the GemTools by selecting "upgrade GLASS"

Johan

On 26 May 2011, at 08:17, Jay Erasmus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Every time I try to load Seaside 3 on a clean 2.4.4.1 extent I get the following error in topaz:
>
> GemStone: Error         Nonfatal
> 'No version found for #''stable'' of ConfigurationOfGsOB'
> Error Category: [User] Number: 1 Arg Count: 1
> Arg 1: No version found for #'stable' of ConfigurationOfGsOB
>
> I try to load by running the following in topaz:
>
> MCPlatformSupport commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: [
>

> Gofer project load: 'Seaside30'.
>

> ].
> or:
>
> | autoCommit|
>
> autoCommit
> := MCPlatformSupport autoCommit.
>
> MCPlatformSupport autoCommit: true. "needed if loading from Topaz"
>
> MCPlatformSupport commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: [[
>

> Gofer project load: 'Seaside30'group: #( 'ALL').
>

> Gofer project load: 'Pier2' group: 'ALL'.
>

> Gofer project load: 'PierAddOns2' group: 'ALL'.
>

> ]
>                  on: Warning
>

> do: [:ex |
>

> Transcript cr; show: ex description.
>
>                          ex resume
> ]].
> MCPlatformSupport autoCommit: autoCommit.
>
> any idea why?
>
> thanks, Jay

Re: No version found for #''stable'' of ConfigurationOfGsOB

Jay Erasmus
Hi yes that fixed it, thank you.