Non-AMD JS Libraries

horrido
Is there a little write-up somewhere that outlines the steps to importing a non-AMD JS library?

Re: Non-AMD JS Libraries

Herby Vojčík
AMD docs, shim section - "deps" for their dependencies, "exports" for a global they export

Herby Vojčík wrote:
> AMD docs, shim section - "deps" for their dependencies, "exports" for

That is, requirejs docs.

> a global they export
>
> Richard Eng wrote:
>> Is there a little write-up somewhere that outlines the steps to
>> importing a non-AMD JS library?

Re: Non-AMD JS Libraries

horrido
I've been trying to import Hammer.js for days now with no luck. AFAICT, it can't be done. I'm guessing that some (non-AMD) libraries are extremely problematic. Not ALL JS libraries can be imported, right?

On Tuesday, 21 July 2015 14:19:35 UTC-4, Herby wrote:

Herby Vojčík wrote:
> AMD docs, shim section - "deps" for their dependencies, "exports" for

That is, requirejs docs.

> a global they export
>
> Richard Eng wrote:
>> Is there a little write-up somewhere that outlines the steps to
>> importing a non-AMD JS library?

Re: Non-AMD JS Libraries

Herby Vojčík

Richard Eng wrote:
> I've been trying to import Hammer.js
> <https://github.com/hammerjs/hammer.js> for days now with no luck.

According to
https://github.com/hammerjs/hammer.js/blob/master/hammer.js#L2454,
hammer.js is proper AMD library, so just properly include it and use it.