Not a disaster (this time)

12

Re: Not a disaster (this time)

johnmci
If you don't follow the squeak list, then you won't know they install
the patches from 2007
to fix the problem, although there are some thoughts now what about
patches from later in 2007 & 2008?

Hopefully this kicks off some reflection in their infrastructure
support teams about why some
patches are deemed highly critical for squeak based server images.

On 2009-11-09, at 4:00 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Please hold that thought on marketing.  In fairness, the problem is
> not so much that Pharo relies on an unreliable server (which might
> not even be the case - being down "now" and being down a lot are two
> different things) as it is that the package management tools (at
> least as far as I have seen) are lacking important features.
>
> Bill

=
=
=
John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:
squeaker68882
=
=
=