Number tower

SeanTAllen
I think Rob was on this...

It is however, listed as 'free' in object and protocols list:

 Number
  Float
  Fraction
  Integer
   LargeNegativeInteger
   LargePositiveInteger
   SmallInteger

We were only going to do Number, Float, Fraction and Integer for now. Correct?

Rob, my recollection is you were handling these. Is that the case? Should any
have your name next to them?

If not, so I can add the tests for it, I'm going to take Integer & Number for now.

-Sean-

-Sean-