O'Keefe Promoted to CTO of Instantiations

O'Keefe Promoted to CTO of Instantiations

Mike Taylor-2
Instantiations is very pleased to announce that Smalltalk veteran John O'Keefe has been promoted to Chief Technical Officer of the company. In reality this is a role that John has been successfully filling for a number of years and we decided it was about time to officially recognize his contributions!

Please join me in welcoming John to his new position!

Mike
Mike Taylor
President/CEO
Instantiations
(503) 708-1400
VA Smalltalk...Onward and Upward!

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO of Instantiations

Peter Hugosson-Miller-2
Congratulations, John, you really deserve it after all your hard work!

Peter Hugosson-Miller

On Thu, October 6, 2011 02:20, Mike Taylor wrote:

> Instantiations is very pleased to announce that Smalltalk veteran John
> O'Keefe has been promoted to Chief Technical Officer of the company. In
> reality this is a role that John has been successfully filling for a
> number of years and we decided it was about time to officially recognize
> his contributions!
>
> Please join me in welcoming John to his new position!
>
> Mike
> Mike Taylor
> President/CEO
> Instantiations
> (503) 708-1400
> [hidden email]
> www.instantiations.com
> VA Smalltalk...Onward and Upward!

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO of Instantiations

stephane ducasse-2
+1