O'Keefe Promoted to CTO!

Mike Taylor
Instantiations is very pleased to announce that Smalltalk veteran John
O'Keefe has been promoted to Chief Technical Officer of the company.
In reality this is a role that John has been successfully filling for
a number of years and we decided it was about time to officially
recognize his contributions!

Please join me in welcoming John to his new position!

Mike

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO!

Seth Berman
Even an Instantiations newbie like me can see this is well deserved.  Congratulations John!

J. Seth Berman

On Oct 5, 2011, at 8:18 PM, Mike Taylor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Instantiations is very pleased to announce that Smalltalk veteran John
> O'Keefe has been promoted to Chief Technical Officer of the company.
> In reality this is a role that John has been successfully filling for
> a number of years and we decided it was about time to officially
> recognize his contributions!
>
> Please join me in welcoming John to his new position!
>
> Mike

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO!

Diane Engles
I'll echo Donald -- richly deserved.  Congratulations John!

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Seth Berman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Even an Instantiations newbie like me can see this is well deserved.  Congratulations John!

J. Seth Berman

On Oct 5, 2011, at 8:18 PM, Mike Taylor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Instantiations is very pleased to announce that Smalltalk veteran John
> O'Keefe has been promoted to Chief Technical Officer of the company.
> In reality this is a role that John has been successfully filling for
> a number of years and we decided it was about time to officially
> recognize his contributions!
>
> Please join me in welcoming John to his new position!
>
> Mike

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO!

Thomas Koschate-2
Congratulations, John!

Tom

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO!

Solveig Viste
Hear, Hear!

Congratulations on the promotion, John.

Solveig

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:18 PM, Mike Taylor <[hidden email]> wrote:
Instantiations is very pleased to announce that Smalltalk veteran John
O'Keefe has been promoted to Chief Technical Officer of the company.
In reality this is a role that John has been successfully filling for
a number of years and we decided it was about time to officially
recognize his contributions!

Please join me in welcoming John to his new position!

Mike

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO!

Louis LaBrunda
Congrat's John!  And continued good luck.

Lou

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO!

SebastianHC
| johnokeefe |

johnokeefe := OldDudeWhoKnowsSmalltalk current.

[ johnokeefe changeTitleAndTasksTo: #CTO ]
       on: NoWayError do:[:sig | sig exitWith: 'No complaints! You deserve it. You may stay the dude.'.].

Smalltalk at: #InstantiationsCTO put: johnokeefe.

Smalltalk howDoYoufeel display -> "chomping at the bit!"

Congratulations John!

Sebastian

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO!

Ben van Dijk
Congratulations John,

Indeed well deserved.

Hope you will stay in Smalltalk as long as you please

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO!

Louis Andriese
On behalf of Delta Lloyd Group and myself: Congratulations John!
It's so right that all your dedication and wisdom is rewarded with the title of CTO. Besides that, it's reassuring to know you and the new Instantiations like eachother this much ;)

All the best,

Louis Andriese

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO!

Narender Sharma
Congratulations John :)

Hope you will make sure that smalltalk reaches to the masses and becomes a commercial success. There is no doubt that its a great language and in your technical guidance I can see it reaching new heights.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Narender

Re: O'Keefe Promoted to CTO!

YVrancken
Well done John!

You deserve it! Keep the va-smalltalk train rolling along the rails you will lay ahead!

Kind regards,

Yuri