O2 in 1.1

Geert Claes
Administrator
Just loaded O2 in 1.1 and when I start it I get the warning "The method Collection asSortedArray has been deprecated. Use asArray sort"

How do I actually change my default system browser back?

Re: O2 in 1.1

Stéphane Ducasse

On May 18, 2010, at 10:00 PM, Geert Claes wrote:

> Just loaded O2 in 1.1 and when I start it I get the warning "The method
> Collection asSortedArray has been deprecated. Use asArray sort"
>
> How do I actually change my default system browser back?

Look at ToolSet
you can also click on the window right icons and get the menu and select choose new default browser.

Would be good then to fix the deprecated use.

Re: O2 in 1.1

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

On May 18, 2010, at 10:00 PM, Geert Claes wrote:

> Just loaded O2 in 1.1 and when I start it I get the warning "The method
> Collection asSortedArray has been deprecated. Use asArray sort"
>
> How do I actually change my default system browser back?

Look at ToolSet

But that sucks completly. Because the only way to change it is to subclass and override.
If you want to know more why it sucks, read this thread:

http://forum.world.st/Questions-about-ToolSet-td1460544.html#a1460544

If someone is willing to fix it, welcome!!

you can also click on the window right icons and get the menu and select choose new default browser.

Yes, exactly. In the right icon of a system browser -> "Choose new default browser"

By code SystemBrowser default: OBSystemBrowserAdaptor.

Change OBSystemBrowserAdaptor for what you want.

Cheers

Mariano

On May 19, 2010, at 6:55 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On May 18, 2010, at 10:00 PM, Geert Claes wrote:
>

> > Just loaded O2 in 1.1 and when I start it I get the warning "The method
> > Collection asSortedArray has been deprecated. Use asArray sort"
> >
> > How do I actually change my default system browser back?
>
> Look at ToolSet
>
> But that sucks completly. Because the only way to change it is to subclass and override.
> If you want to know more why it sucks, read this thread:

ok I was thinking that this  was

> SystemBrowser default: OBSystemBrowserAdaptor.

Stef

> http://forum.world.st/Questions-about-ToolSet-td1460544.html#a1460544
>
> If someone is willing to fix it, welcome!!
>
> you can also click on the window right icons and get the menu and select choose new default browser.
>

> Yes, exactly. In the right icon of a system browser -> "Choose new default browser"
>
> By code SystemBrowser default: OBSystemBrowserAdaptor.
>
> Change OBSystemBrowserAdaptor for what you want.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano
>
> Would be good then to fix the deprecated use.
>
> Stef

Re: O2 in 1.1

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Geert Claes <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just loaded O2 in 1.1 and when I start it I get the warning "The method
Collection asSortedArray has been deprecated. Use asArray sort"

You can commit the fixes to O2 too...just do that:  change asSortedArray for asArray sort

How do I actually change my default system browser back?