O2 in Pharo 1.1

1 message Options

O2 in Pharo 1.1

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. I was trying the welcome workspace of Pharo 1.1 in order to installO2  but it fails. I am evaluating:

Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfO2';
    load.

     ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfO2) project version: '1.2') load: 'Dev'.

Problems:

- The method TheWorldMenu class registerOpenCommand: has been deprecated.
Use <worldMenu> instead.
- Using old version of OCompletion that doesn't work in 1.1. Shoudl update OCompletion version in Metacello
- Using old RB stuff. Should update and maybe change O2 (I don't know)

 In order to appear in Pharo welcome workpsace this should be working.

If someone makes the changes and updates de configuration please let me know (sorry but I don't have time to do it myself). Otherwise, I will have to remove it from Pharo 1.1 workspace as it doesn't work and makes confusion.

Thanks

Mariano