OBSystemBrowser and class comments

Adrien BARREAU
Hello all,

I'm writing some class comment for Citezen.
But I think something is strange: when I type something on my keyboard, there are 1 or 2 secondes of latent period before it display it on the screen.

I don't know if it has already been signaled.

Adrien.

Vous voulez protéger votre vie privée ? La solution avec Internet Explorer 8

Re: OBSystemBrowser and class comments

Lukas Renggli
I don't see this lag. Do you have a particularly long comment?

Another problem could be the an old version of OB-Refactoring that
provide some typing information in the comment if nothing else is
there.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: OBSystemBrowser and class comments

Mariano Martinez Peck
I have the same problem. I am trying to edit for example the class comment of ImageSegment. I can type a hole word, and wait 2 seconds until it appears written.
I tried in both Pharo1.0 dev and Pharo 1.1 dev. and in both I see the problem. However, the same doesn't happen in a core image. I thought it could be the fonts, but in 1.1 we are using the same fonts for the core and the dev. So I don't know :(

I am using OB-Refactory-lr.213.

Cheers

Mariano