OCRed Version of Inside Smalltalk part II and Little Smalltalk :)

OCRed Version of Inside Smalltalk part II and Little Smalltalk :)

stephane ducasse
Dear Smalltalkers from all over the world

We get now a smaller in size and searchable version of Inside Smalltalk.
http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks.html
        http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks/InsideST/InsideSmalltalkII.pdf (19 mb instead of 31 :))

        http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks/LittleSmalltalk/ALittleSmalltalk.pdf

Thanks again  Don Howell for his great job for the OCRed versions.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE              [ | ]
http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
"if you knew today was your last day on earth, what would you
do different? ...  especially if,  by doing something different,
today might not be your last day on earth" Calvin&Hobbes

Online Free Books at http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks.html
http://www.pharo-project.org/

Re: OCRed Version of Inside Smalltalk part II and Little Smalltalk :)

SergeStinckwich
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 3:03 PM, stephane ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Smalltalkers from all over the world
>
> We get now a smaller in size and searchable version of Inside Smalltalk.
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks.html
>        http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks/InsideST/InsideSmalltalkII.pdf (19 mb instead of 31 :))
>
>        http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks/LittleSmalltalk/ALittleSmalltalk.pdf
>
> Thanks again  Don Howell for his great job for the OCRed versions.

Great ! Thank you !

Could we imagine to have something like the collaborative book of
Pharo for a Pharo version of "Smalltalk with Style" book ?
I guess, there might be some copyright problems, but as the "Smalltalk
with Style" book is already freely available, maybe the problems are
not that high ;-)

Best regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich