OCompletion in 1.2

Guillermo Polito
Hi!

I downloaded the last OCompletion version from Squeaksource via metacello, but It isn't working...  Maybe it is related with the ParagraphEditor replacement by SmalltalkEditor.

Does anyone knows anything?

Thx!

Re: OCompletion in 1.2

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Sun, 14 Nov 2010, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I downloaded the last OCompletion version from Squeaksource via metacello,
> but It isn't working...  Maybe it is related with the ParagraphEditor
> replacement by SmalltalkEditor.
>
> Does anyone knows anything?

Update the configuration, to use the latest mczs.

Levente

> Thx!

Re: OCompletion in 1.2

Guillermo Polito
I am currently using the version 81.  I downloaded it with the baseline version so it downloaded the last one.

Do you know how can I hook the OCompletion to debug it?

OCompletionTests are green.

Thankyou :)