OCompletion

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Hi everyone,

I have just a stupid question but how can I load OCompletion ?

I've tried to load packages but I just got a tons of DNU ...

Is there a magic formula somewhere over the web ?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Re: OCompletion

Romain Robbes-2
Off the top of my head, that should be something like:

Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfOCompletion';
        load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOCompletion) perform: #loadDefault.

Cheers,
     Romain

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 5:37 AM, Benjamin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have just a stupid question but how can I load OCompletion ?
>
> I've tried to load packages but I just got a tons of DNU ...
>

> Is there a magic formula somewhere over the web ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ben

Re: OCompletion

Mariano Martinez Peck