OCompletion usability

Nicolas Cellier
Hi all,
Thanks to Levente, I activated OCompletion in trunk.
It's nice when typing a text from scratch (like in a workspace).
But when modifying an existing text, not that great.

The feature I most miss is the ability to overwrite a word fragment
and hit cmd+j to repeat the replacement.
Would it be possible to restore this behavior ?

Nicolas

Re: [squeak-dev] OCompletion usability

Chris Muller-3
+1.  cmd+j is essential.  As are the other unconventional editor
features;; cmd+h, g, and e...