ODBC Error with remote DB

steve geringer-4
Hi,

I am running Dolphin 5 and am attempting to access a
remote PostGreSQL DB via ODBC.

It is connecting okay, but it is getting 0 rows returned
when there is definitely data in the table.

The DSN connection seems to be defined correctly
since MS-Access can import the tables from the remote DB.

Also, the same exact query works fine against a local MS-Access db.

Here are some details of my connection:
  -DBMS Name: PostgreSQL
  -DBMS Version: 08.01.0102 PostgreSQL 8.0.3 on i386-redhat-linux-gnu,
compiled by GCC i386-redhat-linux-gcc (GCC) 4.0.0 20050505 (Red Hat 4.0.0
  -Database Name:
  -Driver Name: PSQLODBCA.DLL
  -Driver Version: 08.01.0102
  -ODBC Version: 03.52.0000

Has anyone seen a similar problem?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: ODBC Error with remote DB

steve geringer-4
Problem resolved.... I upgraded to the lastest ODBC
drivers and viola it works!   ;)