OEM Licensing

1 message Options

OEM Licensing

Deanna Vaughn

When anger rises, think of the consequences.
Renown? I've already got more of it than those I respect, and will never have as much as those for whom I feel contempt..
No one is worthy of a good home here or in heaven that is not willing to be in peril for a good cause.
Let them hate, so long as they fear.
The main dangers in this life are the people who want to change everything or nothing.
Freedom is a condition of mind, and the best way to secure it is to breed it.
The successful man is the average man, focused.
Objects in pictures should so be arranged as by their very position to tell their own story.
He who can take advice is sometimes superior to him who can give it.
Might does not make right, it only makes history.
The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.
The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it not having it, to confess your ignorance.
No government is safe unless fortified by goodwill.