OEM or Retail

1 message Options

OEM or Retail

Laura Vera

A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.
Nothing in this world is impossible to a willing heart.
It is the coward who fawns upon those above him. It is the coward who is insolent whenever he dares be so.
The personal appropriation of clichTs is a condition for the spread of cultural tourism.
The multitude of fools is a protection to the wise.
No prudent antagonist thinks light of his adversaries.
The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.
Those that rule must hear and be deaf, must see and be blind.
Desire creates the power.
Labor is still, and ever will be, the inevitable price set upon everything which is valuable.
The wheel goes round and round, some are up and some are on the down, and still the wheel goes round.
It is kind of happiness to know to what extent we may be unhappy.
In our era, the road to holiness necessarily passes through the world of action.