OEM version question

1 message Options

OEM version question

Jewel Chappell

Everybody forgets the basic thing people are not going to love you unless you love them.
Commerce is a game of skill which everyone cannot play and few can play well.
We are not won by arguments that we can analyze, but by tone and temper by the manner, which is the man himself.
For all have not the gift of martyrdom.
I came to the conclusion long ago that all life is six to five against.
A guest never forgets the host who had treated him kindly.
In every ascetic morality man worships a part of himself as God and for that he needs to diabolize the other part.
When ambition ends, happiness begins.
We know that the nature of genius is to provide idiots with ideas twenty years later.
Much ingenuity with a little money is vastly more profitable and amusing than much money without ingenuity.
The men who succeed are the efficient few. They are the few who have the ambition and will power to develop themselves.
Defend your limitations and you own them!
Art consists of limitation. The most beautiful part of every picture is the frame.