OGLogger App

1 message Options

OGLogger App

Brad Selfridge
To all interested,

I have loaded a new logging app, named "GOLoggerApp", into the VASTGoddies.com site.  This is a lightweight, small footprint, easy to use, and extensible  logging framework.  It currently only includes file logging, but other types of loggers can easily be built and incorporated. Documentation should be in the OGLoggerApp class notes section.

If interested, download it, test it, and let me know what you think. Please feel free to let me know if you have any ideas that would make it better.

Thanks,

Brad Selfridge

Brad Selfridge